8.19.2006

okok..
anti - pck everywhere at stef blog..
haha!!!
why huh???
lets see...
waner: yoz..how's ur apologising session..? i shd go on the behalf of cheong keong.i love hearing the word, "sry"..lolx!
he/she say she want to go on my behalf to listen to sorry..
poh to waner: hear alrdy then so? tt "sorry" doesnt have any effect mah.
i mean i go n listen oso no effect on me.. this 2 tags got link...
from here starts..
he/she got funny..
waner~poh: she did smth wrong, she shd apologise. at least a sry would let stef feel beta rite?
at the first place, i nv say stef did not deserve the sorry..
stef fully deserves the sorry.... i told every1 the same..
the aunty needs to apolgise to her.. she is a girl..
i oso dun want how to link her..
sooo..
poh to waner: agree... then u go on behalf of me n listen to tt aunty lor.. zzz...
i link back to the first tag...
i still find myself nothing wrong..
ok...
nvm....
then he/she becomes even more funny..
waner~poh: can u understand wad jk?. can change ur attitude a bit? thx
"can u understand wad jk?" ??????
simi lan jiao?
nvm..
i understand "can change ur attitude a bit?"
soooo..
poh to waner: u r nobody to ask me to do so.. i nth to talk to u le.. bye.
correct wat..
halooo.. who are the fuck are you???
change my attitude..
lan jiao lah..
my attitude bad????
u noe me well hor???
knnbccb.. u so free, go fly kite lor..
then come in this..
amand~poh: u r so childish. ah beng!
hahahaha!
childish? yes i am.. i am very childish..
tts y got soo many laughters ard me..
my frens ard me will noe this point..
ah beng? abit.. but not 1..
amand.. sound like sensitive to me..
sorry ar stef.. copyright from ur tagboard..
ok...
so now..
i oso got nth much to say..
once again.. let me repeat..
no matter how people say me, no use de..
my reputation doesnt affect me..
i am poh cheng keong...
this is my blog.. my place..
dun nid to anti me here...
i nv ask u to be here..

No comments: