8.25.2006

i actually meet this stupid char boh at 1220 midnight to pass her the small little
PRESENT..
stupid!!! take aloha.. sooooooooooooooooo deep in..
we walk out to downtown mac..
she treat me mac furry..
but my present more expensive than tt that ok..
walk back all the way in again..
zzzzzzz..
my bike n me got feelin le..
no brake oso can cycle wan..
u get well soon....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
slpt at 6am in the morning..
wake up 10..
eat..
read newspaper..
slp at 12 again..
tts my holiday style lah..
slp in the morning, wake up in the late afternoon..
but shuli call..
i was to accom her to interview and she accom me to shopping..
shop for stef present..
she late 1 hr..
interview 1hr25mins..
total: 2 hrs 25mins..
i alone.. soooo poor thing..
lol..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after she is back..
shoppin!!
see things onli take lah..
wahaha..
my shoppin pattern..
saw 2 national strikers at far east plaza..
alam shah and indra shadan..
ate at HANs..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
went toilet after eating...
she brought me to the toilet..
shuli: ppl always think tt toilet is here.. but toilet is there..
pck: ooohhh... ok... sorry walk wrong way..
she keeps walking towards the guys toilet..
me: halo.. haloooo...
both: "hahahahahhahaha!!!!"
sooo funny lah!!!
she noes the way to toilet.. but she walks to the guys toilet..
hahahaa!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
meet my frens at 1015..
went for a short supper at a restaurant..
quite fast..
fetch me home..
stupid char boh..
i online u offline..
idiot..
slp slp slp..
arghhhh!!!
tml is another boring day!!!

No comments: