6.04.2006

Friday:
went geylang see "chickens".. CHIO lah!!!
went lau pa sat eat.. SONG lah!!!
went changi V see "ducks".. ER XIN lah!!!
especially the ah gau wearing short skirt with the penis can see.. OMG....
Faint....
thnks Mr quek... wahahaha....










Saturday:
work..
then went east coast....
family bbq...
stand there n bbq for 5 hours.. but didnt eat much....
drink alot alot.. becoz run out of green tea..
my chivas was not dilute....
Cheers after cheers after cheers...
6 or 7 cups until i drunk... really drunk....
reach home at 1230... headache...... didnt come online....
during my slp.. dream about weird weird things.. aiyooo..........

Sunday..
despite being drunk, i managed to wake up at 730 to go for my soccer...
goin soccer i admit wasnt a clever thing...
my knee sooooo painful...
walk oso pain, bend oso pain...
uncle say maybe my bone got crack or sth...
wed maybe i go x-ray... MAYBE....
or i just leave it lor...
duno lah...
haiiiiiiiiii...
my body... always wrong time got injuries!!! for those who are concern, playin thru pain is nth to me alrdy.... dun nid pity me... i got a jian life... i wont die so easily...

No comments: