5.01.2006

what a SUNDAY for me!!!
totally totally totally sway until duno wat to say...
during soccer....
took the ball, run, blast,
HIT THE POST...
then afew times blast the ball over...
nvm...
fed up liao..
the player run pass me,
i du lan, slide in and win back the ball...
heroic performance, but i injured my left knee...
continue playing...
yq twist n turn, draggin the gk n dc out..
he sqaure to to me..
infront of me is a empty goal post...
guess wat???
i actually shoot over.. (sian 1/2)
while defending, duno which sucker kick my hamstring from behind...
its cause alot of pain to me..
continue playing...
get the ball from jason, run, run, run,
blast it with all my leg power,
the ball fly thru a player legs,
it looks simply unstoppable,
guess wat?
it hits the keeper hand...
i faint...
i give up! i sway..
sooo.. i injured both my knees and my right hamstring there..
i limp like hell home..
limp to work...
limp limp limp limp...
it hurts...
losing another $10 round up my sway day..
i just want to go slp now..
tml meet stef go kbox with jl n co.. but in fact, i got no voice.. lol!
------------------------------------------------------------
i will trying to imgaine:
sherlyn standin below the stage,
listening, shouting and clapping for the oppositon's rally..
SDA SDA SDA!
i just tryin to entertain myself onli..
dun be angry...
------------------------------------------------------------
some entertainment for u all:
i have just become the clown of the week..
gene threw a high ball for me.
i receive it nicely.. superb first touch...
i flip over me..
i try to turn,
when i turn,
i step on the fucking ball,
i fall..
i lay FLAT onto the ground...
every1 askin the gorund got crack anot?
so paiseh can...
my sway day..
every1 expect higher quality from me...
fuck..

No comments: