5.20.2006

hahaha..
i am good boy.. last night i slp at 9pm..
AMAZING!!!
then wake up 730, change and go work..
today everybody got alot of motivation to work..
because:
1) not much to do
2) pang not scoldin anybody
3) got a pretty pretty promoter.. 20 yrs old!!
woohoo!!!
after buyin 4D come home, bath, eat now want to go slp le..

my back like got this electric passin by pain...
i v scared... sway sway like last time again.. i will die!!!
but tml morning soccer as usual lah.. whaha..

u know those elderly shit and urine all v smelly...
now my ah gong is bed bound...
dad n me must help me bath and change..
the shit and urine sooooooo smelly..
sisters and mother all on the fan to the strongest...
but i still chewing my rice while changing for him..
OMG!!! am i sick or i just got too used to the smell le??
but seriously, the smell is damn terrible....
AM I SICK???????????

No comments: