3.26.2006

woohoo...
sunDay my Off Day.......
YEAh!!!
Didnt waste it aLl at loR.....
Morning....
went bedok n play soccer..
suppose to play against jl frens...
but he kenna PS..
so we have to play ourselves in the netball court..
4 vs 4...
aim netball post...
i am simply delighted with my performance today!!!
passing was good, was running well, shooting accuracy simply high...
aim post leh.. and i managed to go near or score..
woohoo!!!
WonderFul game!!!! wahahahaha.....
simply PCK style!!! enjoy it ba....

after that went to eat with jl, gene and fadhil lor...
receive this sms from miss ler to ask me go online...
i was thinkin:
"ok... maybe she wants to talk to me or sth..."
eat liao.. went aunt hse...
slack awhile, bath, chiong to uncle hse(which is next door) to use com...
call her... she said she moppin floor..
hala with me abit.. then she go mop floor....
away for 15 mins...
hala with me abit more again...
away for 20 mins...
after she mop finish, after i waited 35 mins...
i ask her why ask me come online???
ans:
FOR FUN.....
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ.....
faint.....
then she run offline...........................
jian!!!!!!!!

after that was pure mini "food fair"
rojak....
famous desker road laksa...
famous bedok bak chok mee....
bak chok mee dun nid to queue..
becoz uncle know the person,
so we tapao back n cook for the whole family...
shiok!!! nice!!!
wahahaha.....

now at home...
my eyes feel like closing alrdy...
becoz today after soccer nv slp mah...
at aunt hse dun have my pillow..
no mood to slp......
now... with my pillow....
aaaaahhhhh.....
heavenly.........
i want to play game until 1030 lidat....
see tt miss ler online anot lor..
if not i go slp lor...
byEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

No comments: