3.03.2006

super low...

this week... sick sick n sick... cough, flu, headache and sore throat.. bloody fuck.. always kenna all this wan lor... fuck!!! ok nvm... thursday skip sch lor.. rest at home... finally get the hours of sleep which i usually lack... 15 hours tt day.. haha!!! went work happily... in the end, upon reachin home, i so sad that my eyes got no tears to drop.....
my laptop screen crack... half side can see, half cant see... i put on floor. baby sit on it ba.. i onli can blame myself... walao ehhhh... its like sian half lor.. i was thinking of saving $$$ for myself, for sherlyn bday n some for my "future" use... now? all gone... i so super damn low...
thnks to mr 5zal, my dearest motor-man, drives me to taka... the person there take a look...
"645" tts wat she said lor.. knn... 645... ladies and gentlemen... about my 2 mths pay... low low low... actually today after sch want to hang out with alicia they all wan.. but super low.. went home lor... home, slp, drag myself to work... haizzz.... knowing that u cant spend 2 mths of pay, where can i find motivation to work??? really crying without tears lor... ah ma just lend me the money first.. i hope to pay back her real soon... people get 1 laptop for 2000 lidat.. my laptop nearly to 3000 liao lor... OMG!!! my dearest sway god.... pls leave me alone... i just want my normal happy go lucky life... dun come n play with me... plssss... GO AWAY!!!
i am now just wondering wat other more sway thing can happen to me.. fuckin fed up...
all gone.....
645 for a lesson?? abit too ex liao....
tml i goin K with stef n jingxian.. i am goin to blast the mic open... nobody will know the "fire" inside me now... so sad yet so angry.. weird huh??

have u all wake up thinkin wat are u good at???
continue next time.......

super super duper low... *sad*

No comments: