3.07.2006

sleague: may it be my winning start...

woohoo.. ytd sleague.. walan ehh.. i lun for 89 mins... last min the striker bring the ball himself.. he run..



he run...



and run.........



GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last min equalise...
me and yq share.. each win $3 onli.. didnt win $10 but $3 ok lah.. at least something...
yup..
today work morning... time pass faster.. more ppl working and more things to do ba..
so faster...
haha!!!
tonite... barca vs chelsea.. 4 goals, D-H and yq and me win until siao... lol...
let us pray to the bei gong again... hahaha!!!

today late evening play soccer at my "homeground" atlantis park again since sooo long.. i notice tt my legs, body really sucks alrdy... i got the mind, the heart not the legs anymore...
suddenly thinkin of few yrs back..
wow...
only chinese tt terror all the malays below and playin some really "pro" soccer...
kick, pass, shoot, block and stuffs... all so easy.. my mind, my heart and my legs...
now??? my sucky legs..... become lazy in match, short of fitness... arghhhhhhhhhh...
theres really alot of differences playing to win and playing to sweat.....
i regret....

never take care of my poor legs.....

too bad.....

just continue to bet and enjoy soccer ba... play some games when free ba...
wish me good luck in tonite match ba...

No comments: