3.12.2006

i got molested......

haizzzz...
since thursday i gastric pain... but today then i know.. i lao sai for 4 times le.. haizzz.... today went to suntec city for the IT fair 2006.. and a damn funny thing happened.. i was luffing all the way....
arrive at city hall, we must walk city link to suntec mah.. then was walkin and walking...
k... come to the overhead bridge to suntec.. u all shld noe lah hor.. the escalators were all not moving.. there was a huge huge jam.. i was struck there for 15 mins lidat... kaozzz.. when its my turn to climb the escalator, suddenly.....................
somebody GRAB/HOLD my hand...
ok.. i was like ok.. maybe my sister scare i missing then hold me.. but fuck... my sister was infront of me......
OMG!!! i turn to my left...
i saw this ah bu neh neh(indian) holding my hand....
fuck fuck fuck...
the scene was freaking paiseh lor..
in the end, he smile at me and let go.....
fuck fuck fuck....
actually he tot tt his wife was beside him..
so he just hold onli.....
walan ehhh.. damn paiseh lor... the wife was luffin like wat....
lol....
if a pretty young lady still nvm lor... a abnn... kaozzzzzz.....
argh....
but i think back, quite funny.. i was giggling all the way to suntec myself.. my sis keep sayin i siao... lol...
IT fair.. hell.... the people there are like ants... the showgirls there ok lah... not bad.. lol... y i nv go earn $$ sia.. give paper there onli 1 hr $10... tts cold hard $10 a hr lor.... arrghhhh.....
sooooo.. now i guess i goin to slp le... gastric pain until i duno wat to say...
i just lost $5 in soccer.. nvm..i got buy second match... wahahahah....
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

No comments: