3.18.2006

happy birthday to ME!!!
woohoo...
me, Poh Cheng Keong, is now 18 yrs old!!! yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clubbing, buy alocohol, buy crigratte, buy 4D, buy soccer, buy horse..
now all can liao!!!!
wahahaha..
guess how i spend my bday?
inside the last mrt of the day...
lol...
soo gan dong.. they sing happy bday inside the train for me..
harry, jason, yq, jl, alex, gene, sam n stef...
thnks alot alot alot...
alicia the first to sms me... haa!!!
n the 1 i waiting...
54 mins late....
...

haha.. no matter wat.. today is my big day!!!
i ho sei liao... must make full use of the day.. play until siao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went queensway with jl, yq, jason n harry..
went lookin for clothes.. but in the end,
landed in lan shop..
1 sentence of "happy bday to u..."
got us a treat from jl..
hahaha!!!
thnks yq for the bbq steamboat treat... soo full...
wahaha.. jokes n more jokes..
v fun lor...
we played the zhong ji mi mah...
punishment is 2 raw eggs n some green tea.. hahaha!!!
alex, jason n sam kenna..
sway!!!
arcade awhile lor...
i notice my daytona become lousy sia..
walao!!!
must train liao......
very paiseh to let my miss sherlyn went back alone...
v v v v v v v v v sorrry girl!!!

i want to slp alrdy..
tml playin soccer at 815...

happy bday to me!!! muackzzzzzzzz....

No comments: