2.20.2006

neck = pain = pain = pain

knn!!! sway sway sway... on a nice sunday morning.... i woke up with a strange feeling in my neck... dun care n went to was face.. mom was waiting outside for her turn.. i was wiping my face.. i turn my head.. and TADA!!! i heard a crack sound in my neck... fuck!!! fuck!!! fuck!!! i tell my mom:" ah bu ar, tio liao..." haizzz.. and true enuff... my neck cant move... seriously cant move... haizzz... breakfast: kway chap!!! omg!!! nice!!! then went to rot at aunty hse..... haizzz... rot for 1 hr... while rottin, aunty rub the neck for me... i was like.. "ouch ouch ouch!!!" then sister drive us to make specs... woohoo.. i make a new wan oso.. $150.. so guess wat? i am broke le.. haizzzzz.... neck pain pain pain... but i tahan lor... then afternoon lidat... eat again.. ramily burger.. eat like 1.5 of it... fried banana.. nice!!! hahaha... got pasar malam there mah... then ard 5 lidat.. pain until duno like wat... my nicest uncle drive me to a sinseh... accupunture there sia... 2o mins = $20.. no medicine nth.. wow... my $$$ so easy to earn ar??? but seriously feel better.. some $$$ really cannot save wan.. go back aunty hse... STEAMBOAT!!! nice!!! delicious fishballs, fish, pork..... OMG!!! eat with chilli sauce.. ohhhhhhh... fantastic sia!!! then 8th uncle come out with unlimited supply of red wine... then 6th aunt bring barcadi... wow... we mix n drink.. if not red wine alone is too bitter... eeeee... but mr pck here... wow!!! drink alot sia.. my legs like suddenly wobby wobby wan... ahhahaha!!! but seriously, even the best drinker there face oso red.. so i drunk is common lah... tell my dajie(sher), she was like scoldin n cursing me to die early.. hahah... but as my msn nick said: "SomeTime beINg DrUNk IS GooD... i CAn esCapE FrOm the reaLity which SUCKS..." i think its quite true... went home, bath, watch abit tv then zzzzz liao.. i cant believe it at all... i actually slp at 1030... OMG!!! how many months since i slp so early sia... haha!!! today come sch, so energertic... woohooo.. just went to support artono.. he took part in the make over and he won... so handsome!!! lol!
my dear da jie bday present... hmmmm.. since ytd i been goin ard asking... seems hard n ex... i try lah... pck here.. dun nid worry wan.... but first.. i expect a big big present from her first.. haha! jian!!!
ok.. tts all.. presentation starts liao... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

No comments: