1.15.2006

i'm back!!!

Haloooo everybody!!! I know I v v v v v long nv blog liao. And wai harng is complaining like mad. Haha! Sorry lah… everyday after work, no mood to blog le, tired… today I’m free, tts y I am here blogging. Hmm… suppose to go Rp open house, but sam canot go lor, left me and yq. So we decide not to go lor. This few mth a lot a lot of things happened, family chalet, laptop spoil, handphone cover crack, and a lot I cant remember le. Haha! My body rebel badly recently, become like so stiff lidat lor. Haizzz… ytd was passing the ball with bob. Until duno when, a ball was ram into my head. Walao ehh!!! Pain like hell!!! I think because I wasn’t prepared, so it hurts soooo much… hahaha… come back home, took panadol and slpzzzzzzzzzzz… haha!!! Slp slp slp… slp until I almost late for work lor.. woke up 345 lidat… wash face, comb hair, out!!! Work was freaking slack. Because the drinks section got suppliers’ people there, so we dun nid to do anything. Then the usual instant noodle of mine was normal lor. I use 1 hr can finish liao lor… slack slack slack!!! Wahaha… but honesty speaking, slack at work is boring!!! I rather got something for me to do… after work, chiong home!!! Bath le, then went to jiayi hse.. she is my neighbour and fren, Tp yr 3… damn helpful!!! I go her hse at 1130 n bother her until 130am lidat then come back… haha.. thnks a lot girl!!! Hmm.. I try to blog as and when I can ok??? Take care everyone!!! Waited for 10mths 14 days…..

No comments: