10.01.2005

maybe a T5???

Hey… sam, sherlyn and maye yq... read this Ok? T4 was form becoz we are Crazy.. so we can siao together.. but hor… the chalet let me realize something… 3 guys and 1 girl… erm.. quite weird rite? I mean for sherlyn abit weird.. the onli girl.. Ok.. put urself in her shoes.. imagine u r a girl then need to follow 3 guys.. abit weird rite? I know sherlyn didn’t say anything and she dun mind… but to me is like kind of bored for her rite? Guys topic… How a girl goin to like this? Haha.. maybe I think too much liao.. or I over sensitive.. but I dun want her to feel weird lah… so maybe a T5? The next female member decide by sherlyn herself… how? I think this is better. Then it will be more “equal”.. but make sure she is crazy enuff.. can tahan we suan wan.. guys, is this a good idea?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

dunno leh anything one lo

Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say