8.03.2005

superman down....

today wake up with a very bad headache and fever... damn sick.. pull myself to sch.. to take the test.. after the test... i feel sooo sick.. fever damn high... bo bian... tell the fac then went home.. went polyclinic.. wait wait wait... then stay there for 1.5 hrs lidat... haiz... the doc not bad sia.. give me alot of medicine.. 2 days of MC... 1 day canot.. she said i need to rest.. good! reach home.. slp slp slp.. didnt talk to any1... coz my throat sucks... its better i dun talk... haha.. i think tml i wont be able to go sch.. haha.. so tonight slpin early.. take care every1.. dun be like me.. miss u dar.. nitezzz... *superman is down*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rest well keong. drink bird nest la. haha. =) i m getting better le.

s.o.z.j said...

uncle.. take care le.. it'll be my turn soon.. rest well

Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day