8.06.2005

normal day..

today science class sucks... all change group except my team.. damn! i show her my "pretty" face.. damn her lah... dun say about her liao.. haha.. reach home at 530.. took the pizza from stef.. erm.. pizza is normal.. garlic bread nicer.. haha.. then went funeral with parents and ah ma.. whose huh? my dad cousin.. so is my uncle lah.. haha.. how he die? tryin to stop ppl from fight.. 1 swing and push him, he lost balance and knock onto something.. head bleed too much.. die.. sad.. i more sad lor.. have to go.. y? i onli son.. then ask by ah ma to go there get to know my relatives.. alot lor.. too many for me to know every1.. coz i have a DAMN BIG family.. haha.. finally, my suffering stop at 1115 lidat.. took taxi home.. haha.. reach home do RJ.. then now tired liao.. tml is slp slp and slp.. rest lah.. recover then sunday, mon, tues go chiong.. haha.. jk jk... continue tml.. take care every1.. miss u dar.. nitezz.. sweet dreams...

No comments: