8.29.2005

dun read this blog after ur meal...











this is my blisters on the first day.. look very normal...













this is wat happened when u wear shoes.. bleedin like wat.. then it became soo disguestin.. pain leh.... hahhaa.. nothing to me thought....

today after work, soo hungry sia.. come home cook porridge.. hehe.. nice.. so i suppose i wont slp early lor.. wait for it to digest first.. haha.. tml sch.. last week le.. must cherish every second we have together.. becoz i know i will miss them.. wat a GOOD class i have got.. i am proud to be in PL0104...

sad thing is.. tml i wont be goin to the final soccer trial.. given my leg lidat.. actually no lah.. i use it as an excuse onli.. if i want to play, nothing can stop me.. i admit here my stamina canot make it lah.. can onli tahan 60 mins lidat? ya.. somewhere there lor.. plus.. i dun want keep takin leave for work lor.. like soo unresponsible lidat.. hahaha.. so i choose not to go.. i still chance to play lah.. no fear.. there are plenty of chances for me.. i didnt go onli.. hahah..

slpin soon liao lah..

byebye..
take care every1..
miss u dar..
nitezzz...

No comments: