8.16.2005

cant believe my own eyes...

hmm... last night slp late again... then today struggle to wake up AGAIN... damn freaking tired.. my body aching... mind keep tellin me to lay down and continue slping... but there will be a "external" force forcing me to wake up--- my mom nagging and scolding.. "ah boy ar! wat time already..." kaozz... in order to stop hearing all those stuffs, argh!!! wake up lah... this happened almost everyday during the weekdays... now the time is 140... i went for lunch at 1130.. back in class at 1215... was playin FM.. then the next moment i know, i fell aslp... wa lau... Pck slp in class.. it nv ever happen in my sch life b4.. hahaha... i woke up at 130... haha.. lucky no saliva on the table... wahaha... from this i can onli say that i am tired sia... lack of slp... ucler in my mouth liao... hahaha... damn tired... bloggin now for a simple reason.. want to slp early tonight.. work later... haizzz.. haha.. take care every1.. miss u dar.. i continue tml hor.. bye......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stefenie said...

hey keong, take it easy k. can u make it?? i jus saw ur supervisor heidi. she say u not bad leh. =) hee