7.31.2005

tired weekend...

Saturday:
Hmm..
I didn’t blog.. becoz I was so tired.. went to sch at 930 lidat.. then from there to marina bay.. hmm.. for the national preview.. haha.. it was soo boring.. sit there from 130 to 830.. butt pain leh.. the ground there is muddy wan lor.. make my shoes sooo dirty… haha.. but not bad lah.. we joke a lot.. have fun.. watch the fireworks.. alemak… nice.. hahha.. after the thingy.. went for steamboat… with 7 others… from 845 eat until 11 lidat.. haha.. reach home already 1215 le.. late.. then bath liao.. sian slp.. haha… so didn’t blog.. haha…

Sunday:
Wake up at 730.. went to play soccer.. OMG! Soo tired.. my first touch was soo lousy.. haiz… I think I onli play with 30% of my fullest condition. Soo tired.. and most impty.. my right leg suffer.. ankle and shin kenna.. knee kenna the worst… twice.. once by bob and once by JT.. during the first time, its already big blueblack.. the second time, I fall and almost cry out sia.. damn painful leh.. haha… limp to eat, limp back home.. reach home liao didn’t slp.. was talking on msn.. haha.. then cycle out to buy food.. haha.. I want to slp at 1030 today.. I dun care.. becoz I am soo tired.. hahaha… OMG! Forget to wash my shoes.. haiz… tml duno wear wat shit to sch.. haha.. wash now.. see if tml will dry anot..

Continue tml lor…
Take care every1..
Miss u dar…
Nitezzz…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day