7.23.2005

my boring saturday...

went to play soccer during morning lor.. hmm.. everything went well.. except 1 thing.. a stupid idiot hit me on my back... wa lau ehh.. u can hit me in any parts of body but my back.. damn weak there.. the first time i react to a challenge.. all were shock... haha.. cursed him with all the bad words i know.. then was firing all kinds of shots at the goal... soo.. remember! dun ever touch my back... after that went S11 eat with jt, jl, jason, yq, gene... the 6 of us.. senior players.. hahaha... reach home at ard 1 plus... bathe liao wanna slp wan.. but went to cut my hair.. haha.. slp from 430 to 7plus.. went to play volleyball with sisters... 4D nv buy then come out.. sway.. buy on wednesday with friends.. today nv buy.. sway! haha.. stef and zj found job from mi.. wahaha.. so happy.. thanks alot.. continue tml lor.. need to slp early.. thanks to stef.. play badminton.. hahhaha.. take care every1.. miss u dar... nitezzz... sweet dreams....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r welcome keong. work hard hor. dun quit after a while, like desmond(opps). haha. sept vacations i go join you le.